What We Will Accomplish Together
Come and boost your career by joining our team as a Business Manager.
Reporting to the BU Director of Astek Polska, you will define and drive the business development strategy of your scope and build your career within the group through each success achieved.
Our Team will be delighted to share around these challenges! Our managers are waiting for you.
Your mission (…If you accept it!):
- Identify the technological challenges of your target environment,
- Understand the global issues of your customers and prospects, detect their needs, and elaborate the services that will correspond to them in a relevant way,
- Creating a privileged relationship with your customers,
- Recruit and manage your team of talented consultants,
- Follow the deployment of complex technical projects,
- Manage your profit center, ensure its profitability, and define new levers to ensure its growth.
Your background 🏃?
Graduated with an Engineering degree, you project yourself in a commercial, managerial, and technical role.
You already have a first vision of the business, and/or an entrepreneurial spirit (creation of a company, aptness for trade …).
- Challenges are real motivators for you!
- Sociable, lively and eloquent, you have no trouble making the first move towards others and creating links.
- You are enthusiastic about prospecting, and success motivates you (and the bonuses too).
- You will start from a blank page; we are looking for real hunters!
The little extras?
- Training program throughout your career
- Coaching and guidance by your manager, who will do whatever is necessary to bring you success
- Possibility of rapid evolution (with regular career committee)
- Fixed salary paid monthly and performance bonuses
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7200 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, with a turnover of 500 M€ (out of acquisitions) in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Australia and UK.